Tagged!….My Meme list…hehehe!
I was tagged and I just found out about it…sorry naman mejo out of sorts and utak ko these last few days. To my dearest Cat-chan, Gomen! I just found out about your tag..but hey! Better late than never….
15 Random things about me….taking the lead from Cat-chan
1) I was born with my two lower front teeth already showing. Yep! When I was young, around 5 until I think I was 12 that was my identity to most people who knew my parents…sheesh!
2) My love for books started when I was 11 years old – thanks to my cousin who handed me a Nancy Drew book. Sadly, said cousin and I haven’t talked to each other in years due to family squabbles which involved our parents….we didn’t really quarrel, the two of us, but she just started not talking to me.
3) I graduated from reading Sweet Dreams pocketbooks at the age of 14; Romance novels at 16; Harlequin and Barbara Cartland at 18….now, I seem to have developed a dislike for love stories…can’t figure out why.
4) I can’t handle failure…it bothers me so much that I can’t function properly for days; I just keep thinking about it …a lot!
5) I am addicted to bookstores!
6) I only eat these dishes – dinuguan, papaitan & pakbet – if its cooked at home.
7) I have an acquired dislike for beef dishes, though I eat hamburgers and corned beef…hehehe!
8) Reading is my guilty pleasure…I have a book with me everywhere I go or turn to when I’m at home.
9) I’m a big fan of my Tita Franz liversteak and lechon kawali….yummy!
10) I love okra!
11) I can’t understand it too but I am obsessed with Takizawa Hideaki (Tackey) my hubby knows and he tolerates it…sort of.
12) I actually like Gerald Anderson’s acting and I think Angelica dela Cruz is cute.
13) Aside from Bob, I am also a fan of Luwalhati Bautista.
14) I’m a big fan of UFC..hehehe!
15) My kids love Naruto!